- Е.Бегенева получила благодарность за профессиональную разработку и проведение авторского дистанционного курса по применению ИКТ в образовательной практике
- Cтатья Е.Бегеневой "Педагогический дизайн как альфа и омега виртуального урока"появилась в Википедии в рубрике ПЕДАГОГИЧЕСКИЙ ДИЗАЙН. Положения, изложенные в этом тексте, легли в основу курса РКИ "Русская газета к утреннему кофе"
- Преподавателям РКИ! "Монтаж аттракционов" С.Эйзенштейна в практике преподавания языка. 1 занятие мастер-класса. Часть 1. Часть 2. Часть 3. Часть 4 (FREE!)
- Преподавателям РКИ! Техника коллажирования текстовых, аудиовизуальных и динамических элементов базы знаний. 2 занятие мастер-класса. Часть 1. Часть 2 (FREE!)
- Преподавателям РКИ! Мегатекст как форма организации и траектория освоения учебного контента. 3 занятие мастер-класса. Часть 1. Часть 2. Часть 3 (FREE!)
- Преподавателям РКИ! Интерактивный тренинг как форма освоения смыслового компонента знания. 4 занятие мастер-класса. Часть 1. Часть 2. Часть 3 (FREE!)
- The last news on my Facebook.
- The last news in Blogspot.
- My gift to all British users of "The Russian newspaper to your morning coffee" - students and their teachers - "On foot... British Moscow" (смотреть).
The author's teaching method
All methods principles of the course are united under the concept "receptive teaching". It is dynamic teaching that based on provoking your speech reactions automatically responding to a speech stimulus.
The author's intentions are:
- the use of a one-language dictionary (work without a dictionary following),
- maximum formalization of training tasks,
- making speaking skills automatic.
In this case you improve: a) the pace of learning the material, b) the soundness of skills acquired, c) the spontaneity of your speech reactions (which is greatly critical when you speak a foreign language fluently and have no time to think of case - forms, declensions, conjugations and other language difficulties (you really don't think about them when you speak your native tongue!)).
Quick reaction does not exclude a conscious effort as in order to get a quick and precise speaking skill first have to stir up your analytical abilities.
For example, you know what dull boring work it is to sweat over the dictionary, so you will be offered to acquire a large vocabulary at the expense of identification of the unknown words with those you already know on the basic of their word-forming relations or at the expense of correlating a new word with the dictionary entry vocabulary known. So, your vocabulary will grow "in passing" (incidentally) without prejudice to the pleasure you get from reading.
The author offers three varieties of lessons, each of which has its own peculiarities.
Analytical reading lessons presuppose training of reading prepared before. This lesson has the following algorithm: listening (development of active attention) - vocabulary work (structural analysis of vocabulary) - word combinability (development of working memory) - analysis of the text (development of contextual guessing, verbal prognostication, working memory and active attention) - speaking including reproduction, interpretation and speech improvisation (training of the habit of making a sentence, working memory etc.).
The lessons of scanning are devoted to partially prepared reading. Here you will learn to scan texts making a general scope of the contents, and also if needed to find the necessary information on the given topic.
At the lessons of independent reading you train yourself to unprepared reading. In accordance with the curriculum the portion of lessons of this kind will gradually grow.
In the process of accumulating the vocabulary you form the lexical "framework" of every topic and its lexical "stereotype" quite in a natural way, that is you master the reserve vocabulary for every topic (the term of French linguists) and the frequent vocabulary. Take, for example, the word "model" from the topic "Fashion". It is not a frequent word in the language as a whole, but it is quite frequent when you speak about the exhibition pret-a-porter. Reserve and frequent vocabulary, in its turn, establishes the lexical "gamut" of the talk that is the vocabulary of every topic. If you know the vocabulary you are able to play a more active part in the talk and to read Russian periodicals with much greater pleasure. Learning in the system of Internet will help you get maximum results in a minimum period of time.